Along with the residential tower, DUO's 39-storey commercial tower provides an unparalleled live-work-play environment in the exciting, high-growth Ophir-Rochor corridor. There are 20 levels of Grade-A office floors with sweeping vistas of the Singapore city centre. DUO Tower is within close proximity to the financial and business districts of Marina Bay and Raffles Place, yet outside the Central Business District (CBD) Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) Gantry.
DUO Tower includes the largest floor plate in the Bugis micro-market, with raised flooring and premium floor-to-ceiling height. The Green Mark Platinum Certified DUO Tower is poised to establish itself as one of Singapore's major business addresses, a premium commercial property location driving future developments of the area.
DUO Tower Highlights
The dynamic architecture and scale of the development provides a striking corporate marque and with class leading floor plates sizes combined with innovative design features. DUO Tower delivers an environment that is flexible and engaging. Space for tenants to develop and grow their business where features include:
- One of the largest net lettable floor plates in the Bugis micro-market with up to approximately 31,000 square feet
- 3m clear floor to ceiling height
- 150mm raised flooring
- Knock-out panels for inter-floor connectivity
- Exclusive Sky Terrace Garden on Level 8 as alternative recreational point
- Outdoor event space and water features set within lush landscaped gardens
- Boutique food and beverage and lifestyle retail offerings
- 5-star hotel with 352 rooms
- Panoramic City Skyline view from observation deck
- Bicycle parking lots and shower facilities
- BCA Green Mark Platinum Certified